Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Back to School!

This seemed perfect for the first day back - an activity which involves pupils' names and no paint! (Helpful for a first day back in a classroom with no sink.)

I'd seen the idea on a few blogs and  the instructions on artisan des arts were particularly helpful  - complete with pictures for each step. I started writing my own instructions for this post but really it's just better to follow the link!


A week later most pictures are finished and look fantastic hung across the room. It was also interesting to see how the children all managed - some found it really tricky! Some started out with crooked triangles, others struggled to draw letters the right size and position... I don't like to do things for them but perhaps in this case I should have helped more to get them off to a good start. It's hard to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment